søndag den 31. oktober 2010

Pachamama te veo tan triste / The Gift of life


The gift of life

Sometimes I feel as if the world is like a sinking ship, much like the Titanic herself. We hit the iceberg a long time ago, and we’ve been sinking ever since, but the band is still playing on and we’re still partying. The gift of life and all the boundless scenarios we are presented with is a divine and beautiful thing indeed, a fact that mankind conveniently ignores for the most part. This is for you mother earth, La Pachamama, te quiero hoy como siempre, resplandeciente y tranquila como eres. Gracias por el regalo de la vida. Thank you for the gift of life.



I could hug this sullen silence

Dazzling and morose like the early morning’s sunrise

I’m full of peace, blushing like the red savannah earth in the soft sunrise


I could embrace this tranquil silence

Distant and faded like the dusty twilight yonder

I’m inundated by feeling, flushing like rose petals in the scorching noon


I could kiss this beautiful silence

Divine and stately like the starry nocturnal skyline

I’m overwhelmed with love, burning like cedar embers in the black night.




IDIDIT Pass- Present- Future


AmK.



Manu Chao- Por el suelo


Yann Tiersen - Mother's Journey



Faithless - Crazy English Summer


Ingen kommentarer: