tirsdag den 31. januar 2012

Allez

Winter tends to bring out the worst in people around here- I find myself wondering how people who are for the most part cheery souls for most of the year can be so shattered by the weather conditions. I still feel there's a certain charm to winter, despite the cold and the darkness, particularly now, with the sun high in the sky, bathing the icy, snow-clad landscape in a brilliant, enigmatic glow that radiates with the promise of the approaching spring.  So why the damp spirits ? Viva La Vida ! Or is this revoltingly idealistic ?  Here's a poem for my friends, keep hoping for the best and live life to the fullest !


Send me into comatose,
My thoughts vilified,
I feel shattered
Broken, bent, benign
Misconstrued from the dreary genesis of life
I remain void, devoid yet deft
The world shall see me yet.  

AmK 





Ingen kommentarer: