onsdag den 9. november 2011

Elevate me to my individuality rob me of my conformity pt II





We are larger, smaller and equal to the universe simultaneously. Atom democracy is governed by equality unlike our own far-fetched political doctrines. It follows that the inequalities of the world must have arisen from our interpretation of the relative nature of the universe. Reality must be relative for everyone, how can it possibly be standardised to solicit the collective conscience of all 7 billion plus of us ?


A poem I wrote last year: 


I never did see the lie that the others saw,
Through fiery earth and pouring rain, the spring’s thaw
I did wish to envisage this poignant transgression
Subtle in its vengeance, rabid in its regression

I never did bear witness to the simple sinfulness of conformity
Alone and maladroit, devoid of the slightest dignity
I did hope to embrace this delicate, derided passion
Subdued by her wit, mighty in her right

I never did pay homage to the wilfulness of indignity
Acrid and putrid, a horse tail hair short of insanity
I never did smooch this imbued pilgrimage
Eroded, exhausted and enshrined in the wispy plumage of this adage

I did bear witness to this ship sinking
And rallied with the decadent masses, and their malevolent manners
I did watch the slipstream slip beneath my feet.
And into the wilderness we wandered, meek, minute and mild





Ingen kommentarer: