mandag den 22. august 2011

Dreams in the shade of Crete Part I





I finally managed to edit and process the last of my pictures from Crete. Here's the first batch of them. 



Heraklion harbour


Church in Retymnon, the interior of which is resplendent and immaculate


The tomb of Nikos Kazantzakis, Heraklion


The tomb of Nikos Kazantzakis, Heraklion II



Knossos I

Knossos II


Karpouzi (Watermelon) on the highway


Sunset in Rethymnon


Scenaria beach, Southern Crete


Scenaria beach, Southern Crete II


By the shores of lake Kournas


Stuffed wine leaves and Dhakos at Marko's restaurant on the shores of lake Kournas

Knives on display at a shop in Xania


Salted sardines at an undisclosed restaurant in Reythmnon
Crete's southern shoreline

Plakias beach


Beach party, Plakias beach I


Beach party, Plakias beach II


Beach party, Plakias beach III


Beach party, Plakias beach IV


Beach party, Plakias beach V





Beach party, Plakias beach VI


 Beach party, Plakias beach VI I

 Beach party, Plakias beach VI I


 Beach party, Plakias beach IX

 Beach party, Plakias beach X

Ingen kommentarer: