tirsdag den 5. maj 2009

I was born when she kissed me. I died when she left me. I lived a few weeks while she loved me.


Last night I felt the simplicity of your sacred touch

The troublesome teasing of an us that never amalgamated to much

In my dreams I held you, in my dreams we soared above all

To reality’s dreadful dose I awoke, slamming into it as if it were a wall

Last night my soul skipped to the symphony of your sullen voice

The jovial jests of the sins of time, of the ignominy of choice

In a far away place we kissed, your lips soft and silky as the petals of the reddest rose

To a shrewder tiding I arose, one of a stature all too morose

Last night my heart chanted mellifluously to the tonality of your aura

Times articulate abuse of the faults and frauds of a bygone era

On dreamy chariots we raced, the wind our compass, the horizon our tangent

To dreary depths I fell, to the shameful regrets of a fool all too impudent

Last night my eyes fixated unabated at the mysticism of your gorgeous gaze

The utopian taunts of wishes embalmed in a most incarcerating haze

On a ghost vessel I skippered, your fine form stood akin, my first mate, my soul mate

To David Jones voraciousness we succumbed helpless albeit irate

Last night we were one, bound ubiquitously by loves lustful laments

The fabricated portends of a non existent surge of foolhardy intents

On escapist errands we gambolled, through picturesque paddocks and parched pasture

To deserted dreams I veered, clamorously clattering to the horridness of such juncture.

Ingen kommentarer: